Varicose veins symptoms:
- Larger, bulging veins just under the surface of your skin.
- swelling of the ankles and feet
- Pain, throbbing,
- achiness and itchiness in the area
What causes varicose veins?
Varicose veins show up in the legs and feet and look like bulging, bluish cords beneath the surface of your skin.
Spider veins are smaller and closer to the surface but are also very annoying and bad for our self esteem.
Over 60% of people in the U.S. have varicose veins and most of them are women .here are some natural ways to get rid of them :
Cypress Oil Method
- it stimulates blood flow
- improves the health of your circulatory system
- start with exfoliating the skin so that the oil can get in there better
- massage five drops of the oil on the area 2 times a day
- do the treatment at least 4 weeks.
Extra Strength Varicose Vein Remedy
- for better results you can use apply them at separate times of the day
- alternate the times they are applied
- do five daily applications in total.
- 1 teaspoon Witch Hazel with aloe vera
- 1 tablespoon organic apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon fractionated coconut oil
- 3 drops lavender essential oil
Preparation and use:
- mix everything together
- massage it on the area 3 times every day
- results in 2 weeks